Sipping a cup of tea not only a trendy habit, but also a healthy one for the reason. Several research has shown that sipping a relaxing cup of tea provide a number of healthy benefits.
1. The Ceylon Tea is rich in antioxidant, it helps to reduce the risk of cancer
2. The Ceylon Tea slows the growth of harmful cells
3. Ceylon tea helps in reducing cholesterol level in the blood, therefore preventing high blood pressure and heart attackts.
4. Drinking four cups of Ceylon tea a day for a period of one month helpd in increasing blood circulation.
5. Ceylon tea helps in the prevention of plaque. It helps the fight against caveties.
6. Ceylon tea's extracts protect against digestive and respiratory infections.